We’re looking for creative “teenz” and helpful content!
We encourage submissions of Student Work and Helpful Content that give a voice to Hispanic/Latino teenagers and the people who care about them.
Student Work is original written or visual content, created by a student between 13-19 years of age, that is age-appropriate and relevant to Hispanic/Latino students. Some examples of what we are looking for include: essays, short stories, interviews, artwork, photography, comics, recipes, playlists, and DIY projects.
Helpful Content is original written or visual content, created by a person over 19 years of age, that provides uplifting and useful information or advice relevant to the cultural, educational, or career development of Hispanic/Latino middle and high school students.
Other Guidelines and Important Information
- Submissions may be in English or Spanish.
- We encourage submissions that celebrate Latin culture and heritage; however, we also consider general information and advice on teenage life, education and career possibilities.
- Please note that submission is not a guarantee of publication: Lateenz reserves sole discretion over which submissions will be included.
- If you have an idea for a submission and want to run an idea by us, or if you have any other questions, please contact us.
- If you already have a submission that you would like us to consider, you can send it to us by using the form below.
- Please note that we may not be able to respond to everyone who submits content or ideas for consideration.